Friday, July 31, 2009

Another visit with the Doctor

July 30th, 2009

Avarey did much better this visit. She is always a wonderful baby and she lived up to my praises of what a "great" baby she is at her check-up! Her Amazing doctor was surprised Av's just let her listen to her heart...only grabbing for her glasses once, and check out her ears and throat. Avy just sat there and smiled at her mama. I think I'm always a little nervous the week of the doctor's visit and a little heartbroken when we leave. Of course we had shot's again, 3. One in her left leg and two in her right. Again she turned bright RED. If any of you have seen Avarey upset you know how RED her eyebrows and face get. It's soooo sad. I held her for a while before gathering our stuff and heading home. She had a little fever last night and this morning from the shot's I presume...so I'm monitoring it and have given her some Infant Tylenol. Avarey is a trooper though and I know she'll be just fine!



5 Month's

  • Weight-17.8 lbs...(90 %) She's my little chunky monkey...and I LOVE IT!!
  • Height-26" between (60%)
  • Head Circumference- 40.5 (90%)
  • She's sleeping through the night...
  • Bed 8:00 and she wakes up around 7:30 am.
  • Sometimes waking up around 3-4 am for a diaper change and 6 oz bottle than right back to bed!
  • Eating Fruit...Bananas (her fav), Pears, Apples, peaches (once a day usually for breakfast)
  • Veggies....Sweet Potatoes (her fav veggie), Squash, Sweet peas, Green Beans (once a day...after nap time)
  • So she's eating solids twice a day and having 2-3 6 oz bottles.
  • I've also introduced her to a sippy cup...she's still figuring it out but feels like such a big girl with it. It's too cute.
  • She can sit up on her own...pretty much.
  • Can roll over...though it doesn't happen very often.
  • loves the Doggy...Tyson just cracks her up...it's so funny.
  • plays peek a boo with mama and her Blankey
  • Is starting to enjoy car rides a little more...thank goodness!!

John and I are so blessed to have this little Angel in our lives! It's so fun watching her grow and learn about the world around her!


No comments:

Post a Comment