- Says Peas and tanks (please & thank you)
- Says mommy, mom, matha, nelne (mellanie), Poppa, nana, keg (Craig), Da(Amanda), Kical(Michael), Kiee(Kiley), TyTy, cheese, dog, bird, moon, hey, no, light, ball, ewww, and tons more that I can't think of at the moment!! She's a great talker!
- Can point and say, eyes, Nose, teeth, Hair, toes, belly (though she calls it baby!), and just point to her ears, head, fingers, knee's, hands, & tongue
- knows animal sounds, moo, meow, arrrgg (LION), zzzz(bee) & Monkey..00hh, ah, oh
- Can go up and down the stairs
- Runs, Jumps (sort of), dances, marches, climbs Everything
- LOVES Caillou. Starting to like Elmo!
- is still so easy to put to bed
- has two bottles a day. Naptime and bedtime. Those are the only times she gets a paci, or a bubbi and she calls it.
- Loves storytime, I read a book at bathtime
- Wakes up at 6:30, Naps at 12-3:30 ish, Bedtime is 8:30
- Does not like mommy going to work...runs after me saying...hey, hey. hey, mommy. it breaks my heart.
- Loves Disneyland...especially the Playhouse Disney Show!!
- Loves to color
- Loves TyTy our Pit Bull
- Still has the most beautiful Blue eyes and blonde curly hair
- Weighs 25 lbs
- 31 inches Tall
I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of stuff!! Avy is my perfect baby girl! she is getting too big. I fall in love with her more every day...even when she has major Tantrums! I love you Monkey Girl...more than all the Stars in the sky. And then some!