Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy's Day

John's 1st Father's Day!
June 21, 2009
John is an amazing Daddy! Both Avarey and John light up when they see each other! I am so blessed that I have him in my life! Last father's day John and I found out we were having a baby and it's been a whirlwind of a year...with both of us moving back to California from Arizona...and let me tell you I DO NOT miss that HEAT!! We've had a busy year! It's crazy how much has changed! Here are some pictures of Daddy's 1st Father's Day!

Car Show at Cal Oaks Sports park!





Av's and John resting after Breakfast! They both were so into some kiddie show on Noggin...it was too cute!
We ate yummy Carne Asada and chocolate covered strawberries with my Family! It was a beautiful day! WE look forward to many more Daddy Day's!








No comments:

Post a Comment