Wednesday, June 17, 2009

John and Mellanie + 3


~Tube Float~

John and I took our 3 children (Avarey, Auntie Manda, and Aunt Jenny) out to Parker for Tube Float! John grew up in Parker so...little Miss Avarey got to visit her Grandpa and Grandma Harris while we were out there. All three of our "children" had never been out to Parker so it was quite an adventure!!

~ FRIDAY NIGHT~

WE got to Parker around 10pm. Of course Av's had to wake up and visit with Grandma and Grandpa for a little. The little munchkin was exhausted though and after a 20 min. visit she fell right back to sleep! After Avarey was sound asleep...and I mean snoring, I packed up my other two "children" and headed out to Roadrunner! It was so great seeing all our river friends we haven't seen since...before I was pregnant! Of course I had to buy Jen a Roadrapper...(she was doing body shot's with Trav and Kyrstal by the end of the night)!! I'm such a great friend! John picked us up around 1:30 and we headed home with a quick pit stop for food! My predictable baby was still sound asleep and slept through the whole night!


~SATURDAY~

John and I woke everyone up around 9 and headed up river to meet up with everyone and get on the boat! WE heart Leroy and Danelle for always making room for us whenever were out there! The first picture is just a little taste of the gazillion tube floaters that were out this year! It was a fun day...we got off the boat around 7 and headed straight to John's parents to see the baby! Until that day I had not been away from Av for that long...I missed her like crazy!
~SUNDAY~
Sunday we took Av's to Roadrunner to have breakfast! It was such a beautiful morning and I got some great pic's of her and her daddy on the dock!


John was having a little moment overlooking the river with his little girl! It was super cute!


It turned out to be such a great weekend! Thanks to Auntie Manda and Aunt Jenny for coming out to Parker with us! WE can't wait till the next trip!








1 comment: