Monday, December 14, 2009

Give a little "Whistle"

So Here's a little update on what's been new with Avarey Jordan...


  • Avy J loves to clap...at everything. Especially sports! It's super cute. When you say yeah she starts clapping!
  • Loves to be tickled....she laughs and laughs. It makes my day
  • Whistles...yep. We whistle at the dog and she got on. I can't believe it! We'll whistle and then so will she. She blows out and in and out and in and out comes the cutest whistle!
  • Is a Dancing Queen!! Every time she hears music she stops and then will start rocking out, clapping and all!
  • Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Hot Dog Song! (I'm downloading it on my New I Touch ;-))
  • Drinks out of a straw...will try and steal your drink if it has a straw or not.
  • Knows where her mouth is!
  • Will sit on her "bottom" when I tell her to...especially if I have puffs! lol
  • Blowing kisses and gives out wet kisses all the time. You ask and you shall receive!
  • Standing up on her own for at least 20 second intervals!
  • can walk only holding onto one of my hands! It's a little sloppy but she's doing it
  • Eating Earth's Best 3's!
  • Has three teeth on the bottom and at least one I feel cutting through on the top!
  • Points to what she wants...which is pretty much everything!!!
  • Loves when mommy sings her to sleep...her fav is "You are my Sunshine!" (which was mine to as a baby!)
  • Still loves the Itzy Bitzy Spider song...
  • Adores Tyson...though I'm 100 x more cautious since she snapped at her...it was rather scary and left a bruise on her forehead.
  • Lights up when I pick her up from the sitter...as well as when John comes home from work!
  • Will sit and watch sports with her Poppa (my dad)! It's so cute! She'll even clap!
  • Going to be still at 8...waking up between 6-7 am! ( she hears mommy and daddy)
  • Takes a good 1 and a half hour nap around 12 pm
  • Loves Bath time...getting her not to stand in the bath has become rather difficult
  • Changing her diaper has also become difficult...that girl loves going nude!
  • Still adores her paci...especially shoving the whole thing in her mouth
  • Knows where her shoes and socks go...she'll lift up her foot!

She is just getting too big!!! I can't believe she's going to be 10 months on the 23rd!! Craziness! I love watching her grow and learn...however it makes me very sad. My baby is going to be a toddler very soon...I'm not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment