Monday, September 14, 2009

~Everett's Elmo 1st Birthday Party~

Can I just say...I am sooo proud of my wrap job! It turned out better than I thought it would! ;-) Avarey Showing off her present to EV (her boyfriend) lol


Look at this face! Too precious!

Another one because she is just that cute!

Mommy and the BIG birthday Boy

XOXO for Elmo

This kid made out...look at that present table


Quick family shot! <3

She only Likes Everett for his car...lol ( NO REALLY) hehehe

Now I'm gonna have to get her one!


Daddy moment...too stinking cute...right?!

They r so cute!

This is the "I'm getting Tired" look!




Happy Birthday Everett, We love you!
Side note~Theresa called me this morning and call it a pregnancy moment if you will but....(refer to The first three pictures of present) she thought I got Ev and Cow Humidifier for his birthday. lol I mean I did wrap his present in the Humidifier box...but really T?! Even after I told her I was super excited abut his gift and that I had really shopped around for it ( I got him a plethora of Elmo "stuff"= cool stuff too). Anyways They opened up presents last night and really thought that's what I had got him...until this morning when she was writing out thank you cards. She finally realized the box looked like it had already been opened. I love you T! lol
T~ you totally knew I would blog about it! lol













3 comments:

  1. yeeeeah for taking all these pictures!! i love them all!! I'm soo happy everyone had a great time!!

    i think the cow story is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time....my sister is special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Av is just getting more and more beautiful with every post! She is growing up so fast and I just can't believe how much she looks like you! What a lucky girl she is to have such a beautiful and loving mama! I can't wait to see you both in a couple of days!!! Love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete