Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To my One year old

My Avarey Jordan,

You turned one this morning...at 8:17 am exactly. From the moment you were born you stole my heart. From the moment you were born, as Corny as it sounds... my life forever changed. This past year, your first year, has been filled with Frustration, Tears, Laughter, Joy, Worry and Love. This past year has been amazing, being your mommy is amazing. I loved experiencing every new milestone, place, person, thing with you. I see your innocent smile and sometimes that little mischievous smile and my heart melts. I melt because I see that this world is yours for the taking. Life is full possibility and I can't wait to watch you grow. You have started doing the cutest thing recently...you crawl into my lap and then will look up every so often to make sure I'm still there. I want you to know that I will always be here for you....as long as you give me fishy kisses every day ;-)

I love you Honey Bunny, Monkey, Princess, Av, Avy J, Sweet pea, Luvee, baby girl, Avarey Jordan Harris! We made it through the first year. It went by too fast if you ask me...but I can't wait to watch you grow and spend many more birthday's together! I love you more than all the starts in the sky...and than some!

Love always and always,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. and Aunt Jenny does too!!!!!

    I'm gonna keep you to making these every year because I think it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete