Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy

So We've been busy, busy, busy lately. John's Mom passed away Jan. 25th and things have been a whirlwind since. Av and I drove to Parker the next day (John left that night) and stayed the rest of the week. John stayed an extra week to spend quality time with his poor dad. Avarey and I however had a GIRL WEEK! So in between work, Avarey, planning her Birthday Party, the passing of John's Mom...things have been a little crazy. I plan on posting events soon...especially the beautiful celebration Of Ronnie Harris' life!

~xoxo~
ps.
I moved Avarey into her own room today...Not sure if "I" am ready but she sure is! We'll see how the night goes. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. She's gonna do great!!! I'm scared for the day she goes to school! You are gonna be a MESS! I'm always thinking about you and john, and his family!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete