Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally...
















Labor
So I started feeling contractions on Sunday Feb. 22nd around 10:30. I had just finished watching the Oscars and made myself a yummy fruit salad. I sent John to bed, not knowing if something was really happening or if it was those darn Braxton Hicks. I called Jen at 11:30 to give er a heads up and she just told me to try and sleep.

There was obviously no sleep in my near future...in fact I didn't get any sleep till Tuesday around 11 am!

I woke John up around 1 am and called Labor and Delivery around 1:30 t let them know I was on my way! We got to Kaiser in Riverside at 2:30 was checked and had already dilated 4cm. My contractions were right on top of each other giving me no rest in between. I had my Epidural at 4:36 and 30 min. later I was 6cm. By the time she got back I was 9 cm. with a lip. I started pushing around 7. After an hour Little miss Avarey Jordan Harris arrived @ 8lbs 2oz and 20 in. long! I was hooked the first time I heard her little scream! So as you can see my labor and delivery was a whirlwind. It all happened soooo fast. She is precious and I am so blessed to have my little angel in my life!










No comments:

Post a Comment