Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl 2009
















John and I drove up to Fullerton Sunday to have a little get together at jen's for the Superbowl! It's always nice to get out of the house...especially since I'm not up to doing much these days! The belly makes me very tired! There was a ton of yummy food...yummy junk food, good people and presents! Jen is a shopping machine and can't help herself when entering a store with a baby section...not that I'm complaining! Between Avarey and Everett she's going to go broke! John and I won the 2nd quater pool with that last min. 100 yard Steeler touchdown, which was super exciting. We both never win anything! All in all it was a great way to start out my last month of pregnancy! 17 more days..not that I'm counting!










No comments:

Post a Comment