Monday, April 19, 2010

Av's 2nd Easter

Avy and Ty Ty!!
Mommy...There is something in this thing!

She totally got the hang out finding eggs and putting them in her basket!!







Candy too early in the morning...


Avarey's Easter Basket!



Our Beautiful Dyed Easter Eggs!

Daddy, Mommy and Avy!

Wow how this year flown by! This is a picture of Avarey's first Easter (2 months old)! I am in just as much amazement of her now as I was when she was just born! Though sometimes I wish I could freeze time and have her be my little baby forever, I love watching her grow and learn!
Easter Twenty Ten was amazing! John, Avarey's daddy spent Easter with us. He's been working in Arizona since the end of January. I'm glad I got to take a picture of the three of us. WE miss having him around.



She almost fit in her Easter Basket...ahhh I miss my itty Bitty Avy!
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment